Monday, September 5, 2011

A Winner!

As I announced a few weeks ago, Kim Myles of HGTV fame will be joining the House of Fifty team with our Holiday issue, writing a feature column! She recently hosted a 'Name My Column' contest on her blog, and we have a winner.

{ps. And the prize you ask?!? A design consultation via Skype with Ms. Myles...oh, lucky winner!}



{re-posted from Kim's blog:}

And the winner is...


Roxanne!!!

My House of Fifty column will be named ‘The Heart of Design’, and I’m just thrilled!
Roxanne, you captured the vibe and intention that I was seeking, but just couldn’t put my finger on. Thank you!

And thanks to all of you for taking the time to send in your fantastic ideas. There were seriously so many great name suggestions – it was a much harder decision than I ever anticipated. You all rock, and I thank you so much for supporting my new adventure at HOF!
Roxanne, I can’t wait to meet you!

XO

Kim

No comments: