Monday, December 12, 2011

Joss & Main

The final Sponsor of the Holiday issue of House of Fifty we are featuring is Joss & Main. With daily sales events featuring a wide range of products, at discounted prices, this is a site to keep your eye on!


House of Fifty readers can receive $15 off their first order of $50 or more, and sign up to receive emails notifying you of upcoming events. Click here.

Two curated events I have my eyes on are these!


Beth Dotolo of Pulp Design Studio


And Kate of the Centsational Girl
Both should feature some lovely and interesting finds!


Another sales event I see on the calendar is Modern Bird Studios. Oh, I'm a big fan! One of our favorite pieces of art in our home is the "French Fred" piece they created from a favorite photo of my son Max.


The photo I sent to Modern Bird Studios...


...and the crazy fun piece of art that arrived at our house a few weeks later!

If you're still looking for any gift ideas, you are sure to find a few at Joss & Main.

2 comments:

Party Resources said...

Love Joss & Main!

Gurnick said...

Looks like great stuff. I really like that "French Fred" piece - It is an instant classic!